It's my moms birthday (October 9th) and I wanted to do something to let her know I was thinking of her... I know how much she loves blogs so I thought I'd leave a special blog just for her! So lets talk about the things my mom loves....ok, so maybe dogs aren't her first love, but this just shows how people (and animals) are just naturally drawn to her.
One thing I know for sure is that my mom loves her family. She's always serving her family and loves to get away to Hawaii with all of us as much as she can.
When she cant take off to Hawaii she still takes trips to the local beach for a "girls day"!
As much as mom loves to be surrounded by all her girls, everyone knows her favorite is "boy"
...hehe, jk, mom loves all her kids the same...
I'm grateful my mom loves her family so much. As her children we definitely reap the benefits of having a loving mom who does so much for us! She has so many talents and lucky for me, she shares them...
You definitely have to be able to laugh at life when your with my mom...
I love bonding time with my mom!
I wish I could be with my mom to celebrate her birthday but hopefully through this blog lots more people can share in celebrating! Mom, birthdays are a great time for reflection, I hope you get a chance to look back at all you've accomplished throughout your life. As I have been thinking about you on your birthday I feel so inspired and excited for my own life and the incredible example I have to follow! I love you mom, Happy Birthday!
Tuesday, October 09, 2007
On the Occasion of My Mom's Birthday
Posted by Karen at 9:12 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



2 comments:
aw- very nice Kare
sob.......wow thanks for sharing that while I'm alive and not waiting for my funeral!
Love you dear daughter!
Post a Comment