Wednesday, December 26, 2007

Favorite part about Christmas...

My favorite thing about Christmas is being with my family, especially my favorite nieces!!
I have the cutest nieces in the world! It was so great to have Heidi and Nora over for Christmas. Christmas just isnt the same when its a bunch of old people opening up gift cards... Heidi was so excited about her gifts and brought so much fun to our Christmas morning. Watching Heidi giddily pass out presents reminded me of so many fun Christmas' s from the past.

Happy, happy Christmas, that can win us back to the delusions of our childish days; that can recall to the old man the pleasures of his youth; that can transport the sailor and the traveller, thousands of miles away, back to his own fire-side and his quiet home! ~Charles Dickens, The Pickwick Papers, 1836

4 comments:

Guileless Mom said...

Karen, I can't believe you didn't blog about Hard Candy Christmas!!!!! the pics were classic.

Don't worry, I'll be fine and dandy.

Anonymous said...

hey KareBear, cute pics! I have my own blog now too, seperate from my mamma's,
http://stevedelgado.blogspot.com/

Anonymous said...

Cute picture of you and the girls!

Hermana Boyer said...

I need new pictures of my sister:) Luv ya!