Well, I think its time that I started a blog for Chandler and I... I will be using the blog I made for our wedding announcement. So from now on go HERE to check for updates about our life together!
But just in case you didnt notice... I blogged my whole Jordan trip! I just used the emails I sent home while I was there, but it took me a long time so even if you just glance at the pictures it would make it all worth it. Just click HERE and scroll to the bottom to start from the beginning of the trip!
Sunday, February 14, 2010
It's time...
Posted by Karen at 6:14 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



2 comments:
so fun to see all the Jordan updates and to remember your wonderful emails...<3 MOM
karen....go to mormontimes.com to see anne marie's blog highlighted.
Post a Comment