Saturday, May 02, 2009

Welcome to the Jordan

I'm in Jordan! It was kind of crazy boarding the plane to come here. They started boarding us like over an hour early because they made us go through a really intense security check. Then we sat in the plane FOREVER before we finely took off. haha, classic airplane story. but its true! I pretty much slept the ENTIRE flight which was about 12 hours.



The house we're staying in is really nice but I dont know how the internet is gonna work out there. For now I'm at an internet cafe. We wandered around for a few hours trying to find it... Hopefully we figure something easier out. I signed into skype but I dont know how to use it... We'll have to figure that out... HOw do I add you as a contact?





Anyway, I love it so far. Its so cool to hear the call to prayer in the background its really pretty. I heard from our instructor that Elder Hollnad came here just a little while ago and asked her why they dont have students here and he's the one that had us come. Pretty cool. The church is a lot more involved over here than I realized... they just made an area here and they said thats because they need stakes...and they need stakes to have a temple... Interesting. I dont know if I'll be able to get online for a few days. I love you! Ask me questions cuz I dont know what I'm supposed to be doing... I HATE not being able to use the internet whenever I want!!! How am I supposed to plan my wedding??!!



1 comments:

Guileless Mom said...

Love the updates, Karebear! :)